If you’re thinking of starting your own YouTube channel, there are a few things to keep in mind. The first thing is to pick a catchy name that will represent your channel well. A YouTube channel name is an important part of your online identity. It’s the first thing people see when they search for you on the internet, so it’s important to choose a name that represents your brand and speaks to your audience.
So, if you are confused about what should your YouTube name be! How to choose the best YouTube channel name that appeals to your audience! I m here to help you with it. Throughout this article, I will provide some cool YouTube channel name ideas list you can pick for your YouTube channel.
But before I provide you with the best name for your YouTube channel, I will show you some magic! What’s that? I m providing you with some ideas that will help you to come up with an amazing and unique YouTube channel name for your YouTube journey. Once you know this, you could create millions of unique YouTube channel names on your own and help others to get the best name for their YouTube channel too. So, without further delay, let’s get into it.
YouTube Channel Name Ideas List
I could help you by suggesting the exact YouTube channel name according to your niche. But what do you do if your favourite name has already been picked up and used by someone other than you? For that reason, I have compiled this YouTube Channel Name Ideas List with the intention of making you able to create the best name for your YouTube channel on your own. And the interesting thing is, most of the channels on YouTube are named on the basis of this technique.
Youtube Channel Name Prefixes
|Youtube Channel Name Prefixes||Example|
|All||All Info Hub|
|Cool||Cool Gardening Idea|
|Find||Find Next Trip|
|Get||Get Blogging Ideas|
|Great||Great Writing Tips|
|Simple||Simple Cooking Tips|
|Best||Best Gift Ideas|
|My||My Sweet Recipe|
|The||The Techno Hacks|
|Online||Online Help Guide|
Youtube Channel Name Suffixes
|Youtube Channel Name Suffixes||Example|
|House||JPT Media House|
Now you can use these Prefixes and suffixes to create a name for your youtube channel on your own.
How To Name Your YouTube Channel?
When you’re starting a new YouTube channel, one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make is what to call it. Here are some tips on choosing the best name for your YouTube channel:
- Choose a name that is relevant to your content: Consider what your content is all about. Is it funny videos? Educational videos? Vlogs? Once you know that, find a name that reflects that content.
- Make sure the name is easy to remember and spell: Keep your YouTube channel name short and sweet so that users can remember it easily and come to your channel in the future too.
- Avoid using numbers in your channel name: Numbers can be confusing to viewers, and it can make them more difficult to find your content.
- Make sure your channel name is not too long: If you want people to remember your YouTube channel name, keep it short and sweet so that they can remember it when they see it for the first time.
- Choose a name that is not already in use on YouTube: Keep your YouTube channel name unique from others. This will help you in establish your brand easily.
- Be sure to select a trademarkable domain name: Choosing a trademarkable name is important not only because it will help protect your business’ online image, but also because it can increase the value of your business and attract potential viewers.
How To Change YouTube Channel Name On PC?
Changing your name on YouTube is super easy, Just follow these simple steps to change your YouTube channel name:
- Step 1: Explore YouTube.com → Click on the profile icon on the top right side of your screen.
- Step 2: A menu appears then click on “Your Channel”.
- Step 3: Then you will redirect to your channel dashboard, Next, click on the “Customize Channel” button. (Just right after your profile image or under the cover image) Then you will redirect to the channel customization page.
- Step 4: Next, Go to the “Basic Info” tab and click on the edit icon beside your current YouTube channel name, then fill out the new name for your YouTube channel, and finally finish the process by clicking on the publish button at the right.
How To Change YouTube Channel Name On Mobile Device?
- Open the YouTube app on your phone.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the top right of your screen.
- Tap on “Your Channel”.
- Tap on the edit icon just below your current name and profile image.
- Replace your name and finish the process by tapping on save.
Tips For Coming Up With a Great YouTube Channel Name
Make use of acronyms
An acronym, or abbreviation, is a word formed from the first letter or letters of a multi-word name or phrase, with those letters pronounced together as one term. Acronyms are popular because they are easy to remember and can be used in place of longer, more complex names. For example, If your YouTube channel talks about Digital Marketing In Nepal, you can name your YouTube channel: “DMCN OFFICIAL”, which can also be elaborated as “Digital Marketing Club Nepal”.
Make use of foreign words
If you don’t have any ideas for what to call your channel, you can make use of foreign words. Some popular foreign channel names example include Coolchannel, Epicmashups, and Travelingtheworld. These names will help to set your channel apart from the other YouTube channels and make it more interesting to viewers.
Use your own name
This is the simplest and most straightforward option and will help to establish your identity as a creator.
Tweak the spelling
Make your YouTube channel name more unique by removing or adding a letter, or by changing the spelling of a well-known word. For example, when we talk about two big social media sites, Flickr and Tumblr have dropped the “e” at the end of their names to make them concise and enticing.
Pick a word from the dictionary
If none of these ideas has inspired you yet, choose a random word from the dictionary. The name of your channel can be any word or combination of words from the dictionary. The only rule is to make sure that the name you choose is not currently in use by another channel on YouTube and should be catchy and easy to remember.
If you’re stuck, use tools to get a name for your YouTube channel. There are various tools to help you in getting a cool YouTube channel name. I personally recommend using Shopify Business Name Generator for this purpose. Simply enter a word or phrase you wish to include in your Channel Name, and the tool will provide a list of 100 different names that include your desired term.
YouTube Channel Name Ideas List – FAQs
What should I name my YT channel?
There is no universal rule for the YouTube channel name. It might be your own name or your brand name or any words from the dictionary. The only thing you have to care about is, it should be catchy and easy to remember and should represent the content of your channel.
Can You Change Your YouTube Channel Name Later?
Yes! You can change your YouTube channel name whenever you like. But changing the name frequently can affect your brand image. So, branding with the same name from the beginning will help you to be successful.
What makes a YouTube channel name catchy?
Catchy names are those which can be instantly memorable. Usually, people Tweak the spelling of branded keywords or Words used in our daily lives to make them sound appealing.
With a little bit of creativity, you can come up with a YouTube channel name that is both unique and memorable. To get succeed in your YouTube journey, Be sure to make your channel stand out from the rest by adding interesting and engaging content. Make sure your channel’s content is appealing to viewers. Create engaging videos that will keep viewers coming back. Make sure your videos are properly monetized so you can generate revenue. Be sure to cultivate a social media presence so fans can connect with you online.
I hope, by using this YouTube channel name ideas list will help you to power up your YouTube journey. Use this list as a guide, you can come up with the best name for your YouTube channel. Good luck!