Philips India Limited is hiring BTECH/MTECH students 2019 batch
|Company||Philips India Limited|
|Venue||Chandigarh University Gharun|
|Date of campus drive||• 27-Mar-19 (Online Test Remotely or Respective campus )
• 28-Mar-19 Interview at Chandigarh University
|Stream required||• B.Tech (Electrical Engg.) • M.Tech (Electrical Engg.)|
|Eligibility||7 CGPA or 70% Throughout|
|Position||Customer Support Engineer|
|Job Profile||• Product Portfolio scope: Complete Philips Personal Health product
• Responsible for driving product technical training to service engineers – authorized philips service centre support staff.
• Analysis the trends of failure of products/ components & share relevent inputs with quality team.
• Responsible for monitoring & driving customer satisfaction through tools like NPS , Voice of consumer etc.
• Responsible for driving Trade Satisfaction Scores by continuously engaging with them through regular weekly/fortnightly/monthly visits.
• Ensure hygiene audits at philips service centers on frequent basis.
• Project Management
• Responsible for driving Consumer Replacable Parts ( CRP ) sales in his territory through retailer & service center channel.
|Skills Required||• Sound Technical knowledge. • Processes understanding.
• Ability to work independently yet also gain results through others and be a real team player.
• Drive for change and continuous improvement.
• Ability to inspire people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm combined with solid analytical skills.
• Solid stakeholder management and intercultural management skills. • Fluent in English. • Good presentation skills.
|Job location||PAN India|
|Date of joining||After exams|
|Pay package||• Stipend during 9 months of traineeship : Rs 30,000 • Salary after 9 months of traineeship : 5 LPA|
|Placement process||• Online Test • Resume Short listing • Technical Interview • Manager Interview|
Registration link – Click here