Best Books for JEE Main & Advanced 2019
JEE (Main) Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech) will take place on 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th April 2019.
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) will take place on 7th April 2019.
Jee (Advanced) will take place on 19 May 2019 in two shifts i.e from 9 am – 12 pm ( Paper 1 ) and
2 pm – 5 pm ( Paper 2 ).
Best Books for JEE Main & Advanced – Physics
1. Concepts of Physics by HC Verma ( Part 1 & Part 2 )
2. Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Wal
3. Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
4. University Physics by Young and Freedman
5. Understanding JEE physics series by DC Pandey
6. Problem In Physics by SS Krotov
Best Books for JEE Main & Advanced – Chemistry
1. Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee
2. Organic Chemistry by Solomons and Fryhle
3. Concise Inorganic by J. D. Lee
4. Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
5. University Chemistry by Young and Freedman ( currently unavailable )
6. Physical Chemistry by Narendra Awasthi
7. Arihant’s Practice Book Chemistry for JEE Main And Advanced by R.K. Gupta
Best Books for JEE Main & Advanced – Mathematics
1. Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
2. Coordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney
3. Differential and Integral Calculus by N. Piskunov
4. Calculus and Analytic Geometry by Thomas and Finney
5. IIT Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced by M.L. Khanna
6. Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE by Tata McGraw Hill publication ( currently unavailable ) but you can try the alternative below
7. Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics by Asit Das Gupta
8. Trigonometry by S L Loney
Bonus Tip to clear JEE Main 2019 *
When you have finished reading all the above books solve previous 17 years JEE Main papers of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. This will give you a clear idea of the type of paper you will face and will also increase your speed during examination.